I am a landscape designer and ecologist interested in the planning, design, and management of landscapes that are sustainable, inclusive, and meaningful. I am passionate about empowering local communities to engage with natural areas. I am at my most content outside and enjoy to hike, ski, raft, and fly fish.
B.S. in Natural Sciences, University of Puget Sound
M.L.A. in Landscape Architecture, University of Oregon
- Favorite Quote:
- “In nature, nothing exists alone.” –Rachel Carson, Silent Spring
- Favorite Species:
- Adiantum pedatum (Northern maidenhair Fern) because of its elegant and frilly fronds, unique shape supported by delicate stems, and place among the spray of waterfalls and mossy rock outcroppings.
- Hidden Talent:
- Building fairy furniture.
- Proudest Moment on the Job:
- Witness a landscape I designed, alive with people recreating, bees buzzing, and plants flowering.