Randall Taylor, PLA
As a Landscape Architect at Herrera, my utmost interest and passion lies at the intersection of design, sustainability and nature. I constantly strive to create or restore outside spaces that are aesthetically pleasing, purpose-driven and seamlessly meld with the surrounding native ecologies. Outside of work, I enjoy riding bicycles and walking in the woods.
- B.S. Landscape Architecture, The Ohio State University
- Favorite Quote:
- “The love of wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyond reach; it is also an expression of loyalty to the earth, the earth which bore us and sustains us, the only paradise we shall ever know, the only paradise we will ever need.” -Edward Abbey
- Favorite Species:
- I can’t choose just one. They are all my favorite.
- Hidden Talent:
- My grandfather was a sheep shearer his entire working life and I would spend summers working with him in my youth. So, I know how to shear sheep. Humanely of course.
- Proudest Moment on the Job:
- It is always a proud and humbling moment for me when I get the chance to see people or other living things enjoy a space I helped to create